Sunday, May 31, 2009

Waiting

When I'm traveling, I can always depend on my sister to be looking for me online. Now she doesn't have a lot of time but she gets up early and looks for my light. When I connect to the INTERNET I look for her light too. For those who don't use chat, we have google chat and when we are online we have a green google light that lets us know when someone else, in our friend list, is online. We finish our little chats by saying, "I'll be looking for you." How nice it is to know that someone is "looking" for you. God wishes for someone to be looking for Him too. Pr 8:34 says, "Happy is the man who listens to me, watching daily at my gates, waiting beside my doors." I know that waiting isn't always fun but there is a special joy that comes when I have waited for my sister and her light comes on. I think it's that way between us and the Lord too. It isn't easy to wait but when He comes...Oh the joy that fills my soul!

No comments: