Friday, June 12, 2009

Playing the Game

Lately I have discovered that a lot of people don't have a clue. Now, I don't mean this to be mean or unkind. It's just that I have noticed that many people feel that life is a mystery and that their life is some kind of game board. They know there is something to be figured out but they don't have a clue. Like the murder mystery board game, they ask, who did it, where, and with what??? The most obvious answer to this riddle is Jesus, on a hill called Calvary, on a cross.

I always thought it was enough to just know that (and it is) however life continues to have mysteries and we continue to look for clues. How do we live? What are the answers to my problems? If we have the answers, and we do, then I think it's time we as Christians started handing our a few more clues.

No comments: