Monday, August 18, 2008

Video Bible School Report

Pastor Aldous from Accra, Ghana, wrote, “Happy to hear of your coming and also for the graduation which I and my other colleagues are eagerly awaiting. I'm learning and enjoying the {Video} Bible school very very well. As a matter of fact, this Bible School is the best thing to have ever happened to me in ministry and I will like to specially thank you, Pastor Geoff {Bretches – Church at the Crossroads in New Hampshire} and everybody that contributed to making this worthy investment in us.”
That’s a special “Thank You” to you, our supporters!

Fred’s brother, Robert, has helped us for many years and duplicating the DVD Video Bible Schools is one way he has helped. He recently purchased this high-speed machine to help make them. He is now with us more full-time basis.

No comments: