Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Debby's Back

Debby and the team returned from the Philippines on Monday evening the 19th. They had to fly through JFK airport in New York. With all the bad weather we were wondering if they would have any flight problems. They arrived in Buffalo only about an hour late – not bad.

They had powerful meetings and many of the pastors/leaders were really encouraged. They are all getting over their jetlag – they were 13 hours ahead there – so day and night are opposite there from here.

Now I have to start doing visas. So I have to download and fill out the visa applications for Burkina Faso for Debby and I and then pay and send them off. After I get our passports back then I have to do visas for Ghana and Benin for Debby, Marie-Louise, Bill and Cathy and Hannah. Hope I can get it all done with the holidays and before we leave.

Debby and I are working on our Christmas newsletter to get that sent out tomorrow and I am also working on the Newsletter report from my trip to Africa and her second trip to the Philippines.

I am also working on the Video Bible School. I have been learning a lot about editing with Adobe Premier Pro. It’s not easy – but I am learning. To me, that is fun and interesting work. It is surprising how many hours you spend editing one hour long class – more then 20 maybe more? Adding the notes to the lower 1/3 of the screen in multiple languages is something I am working on as is different languages in the audio tracks. It’ll be so awesome once it’s done – but getting it to work in the first place is a challenge. Then I have to get it all into Adobe Encore DVD.

No comments: